IIT Jam Result 2015
Candidates who are looking for IIT Jam Result 2015 they must undergo this page to get the entire details. The Indian Institutes of Technology is going to declare the merit list of selected candidates very soon. Candidates who will attend the JAM 2015 Examination they can check the cut off and download their score card through online process.
The IIT has started the application process for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2015 which will be held on 8th February 2015 and its result will be announced on 19th March 2015. Whenever the result will be declared we will inform you on this page.
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) is an entrance exam which is performed by the Indian Institutes of Technology, Guwahati for the entrance to various Ph.D. Degree Courses and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Courses. It is a Computer Based Test (CBT) meant for the entire examination Papers which will be conducted online.
Candidates can check other details about IIT Jam Result 2015 and can know the steps to download the result which is provided below by the unit of portalforjobs.com
Name of the Institution:
The Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
Name of the Examination:
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) 2015
- Jam 2015 Examination: 8th February 2015
- Declaration of Jam 2015 Results: 19th March 2015
Steps To download the IIT JAM Result 2015:
Candidates must follow the below stated steps to download their result:
- First of all log on to the official website which is www.iitg.ernet.in
- On the home page search for the appropriate link relevant to the JAM Result.
- Fill the required details in the proper space and submit it.
- The result will be generated on the screen.
- Check and save it and take a hard copy of it for future use.
You may also visit Official Link.
More Links for students