National Board of Examination has released a notification about AIPGMEE 2015. Eager candidates can apply for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination which will be held form 1st December,2014 to 6th December, 2014 through online application form. Candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria, Exam Dates etc. from this page.
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is conducted by the National Board of Examination with the intention of developing the quality of the Medical Education. Every year a huge number of candidates take participate in this exam to get the admission in various Postgraduate, Post Doctoral level courses.
Candidates can acquire more details about AIPGMEE 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection mode and How to apply etc. from the below stated information which is well customized by the unit of portalforjobs.com
Name of the Board:
National Board of Examination
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination
- PG Diploma
|Last date for submission of online application||10th October 2014|
|Date of Examination through testing window||1st December 2014 to 6th December 2014|
Aspirants must hold MBBS degree from an authorized Medical College/ Institution.
How to apply?
- Before starting the online application process candidates must have to download information broacher through official website that is www.nbe.gov.in
- Now log on to this website and press appropriate link to apply for AIPGMEE.
- Fill the correct details in the form and upload the required documents in the prescribed manner.
- After filling all information press on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of filled in application form for future reference.
The candidates will get selected on the basis of the marks achieved by the aspirants in exam and entrance to All India 50% quota MD/MS/Diploma Seats-2015.
All the candidates who wish to apply for this exam must have to pay the fee according to their community:
- General/OBC: Rs.3,750/-
- SC/ST/Pwd/PH: Rs.2,750/-
Mode of Payment:
The fee will be paid by using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking.
- Closing date to fill online application form: 10th October 2014
- Date of Examination through testing window: 1st December 2014 to 6th December 2014
- Result of written exam: January 2015
For more details, please check the official link.
More Related Links
|How to Complete Exam with in time||Get Details|
|How to concentrate on Studies||Get Details|