Karnataka Scholarship 2015
Government of Karnataka will soon declare an online notice of Karnataka Scholarship 2015 for OBC/SC/ST Student. Aspirants who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), OBC Category may apply by filling Karnataka Scholarship application form on or before the last date.
The Karnataka state govt. is preparing various policies on the subject of Karnataka Scholarship 2015, for the convenience of students of Karnataka who faces the monetary troubles to do further studies. Desirable applicants can apply Online Application after getting entire info through this page
To acquire more concerning details, applicants may go throughout the given announcement which is enclosed below by the team of portalforjobs.com
Online Application 2015 Details:
The scholarships are provided as:
- SC: Post-Metric
- ST: Post-Metric
- Candidates should be basically belongs to Karnataka.
- Aspirants must have at least 50% marks in 10th/12th standard.
- Parent’s yearly income of Candidates should be under 1 lakh.
- The candidates should have the community certificate approved by the Karnataka Govt.
How to Apply:
- Appliers can apply by filling the online application form through official website which is sw.kar.nic.in
- At the home page there are links related to Pre-Metric/Post Metric Scholarship.
- Open the appropriate link according to you and read all the instruction carefully then fill the form.
- After fill the registration form you will get a registration id number, take a printout of the registration page.
- Fill all the mandatory details carefully in application form, upload a photo graph and submit it within the given time period.
- After successfully submit the form must take a print out of it for the further use.
Note: For more details applicants must follow the Official Website.
More Relevant Links: