Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2015
The aspirants can download the Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2015 for the written examination of Navik (General Duty) post. The applicants who have submitted an application for this exam should check the details about Indian Coast Guard hall ticket in the below section.
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization which conducts various exams for filling up diverse posts. So the contenders who have applied for Navik (General Duty) 01/2015 Batch recruitment can download their admit card with the help of their registration number/ email id.
The candidates who are going to appear in the examination are required bring their admit card and all original and attested copies of all the documents at the Examination Venue. In the absence of these documents the candidate will not be permitted to attend the examination.
Further details about Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2015 like the how to download the admit card are well furnished below by the group of portalforjobs.com. You may go through the below information:
Name of the Organization:
Indian Coast Guard
Name of the Examination:
Navik (GD) – 01/2015 Batch Examination
Name of the Post:
Navik (General Duty)
How to download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2015?
- Candidates must go through the official website of Indian Coast Guard i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Follow the “New Events” section and select the appropriate link of admit card.
- Then enter the details like registration number/ email id etc.
- Now press on “Get Details” button and you can download your admit card.
- Take a print out of it for bring it with you in the examination hall.
Candidates must check the official link for more details.
You Might Be Interested In
|Government Jobs Notification||Upcoming Jobs In India|
|Fresher’s Jobs Notification||Employment News This Week|
|Best Career Options||State Wise Recruitment|