Bihar Scholarship 2015:
Government of Bihar will disclose a notification as Bihar Scholarship 2015 very soon. In this Scheme Government of Bihar will provide financial help to SC/ST candidates who are not able to pay their fee but want to complete their studies.
Interested candidates can apply for the Scholarship by filling the Online Application form on or before the last date. Applicants whose family income is less than 1 Lakh per annum are eligible to apply, so you must grab this chance as soon as possible.
The complete details regarding Bihar Scholarship 2015 notification such as how to apply, etc. are well expressed below on this page by the team of portalforjobs.com. Interested aspirants must take a look below.
Bihar Scholarship Details:
Bihar Scholarship is the best scheme of Bihar Government to provide the financial support to the candidates. If you are eligible for this scheme you don’t lose this chance and apply for it. This scheme will give students a new path for acquiring the best education
Type of the scholarships:
Students who belong to SC/ST category will get the help of Rs. 2.50 Lakh under this scheme and after that ATM Card will provided to them. Candidates can easily withdraw money by using the ATM Card service. The amount of the scheme will be available in the Bank account per month. With the help of this scheme, candidates can continue their studies without any obstacles.
- Candidates who are applying for this scheme must be permanent citizen of Bihar.
- They should have valid caste certificated approved by the Government of Bihar.
- Intermediate students having more than 80% marks are eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters can easily apply through the official website that is www.bihar.gov.in
- You have to follow the “Online Application Form” link and enter the details which should be correct.
- Then upload your photograph and signature and after that submit the form and take the hard copy of it for future use.
The last date for the submission of online application form: August 2015 (Tentative)
Note: For more details you must visit the Official Link.