UGC NET Challan Form 2014
Applicants who wish to apply for CSIR UGC NET must pay the fee in the SBI bank through the UGC NET challan form 2014 in an online mode.
National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by UGC twice in the month of June/December every year for those willing candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria for Junior Research Fellow / Assistant Professor.
To get more details regarding UGC NET Bank Challan Form 2014 you may go through the given advertisement which is uttered below by the team of portalforjobs.com.
University Grant Commission
Type of Announcement:
UGC NET Bank Challan Form 2014
How to Download UGC NET Challan Form 2014:
- Candidate those who want to Download UGC NET Challan Form may go through the official website i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in
- Applicants need to login with the help of email and password (if already registered) or create your login by providing necessary details.
- Press the “Apply for NET” button.
- Contenders are required to fill the essentials information and proceed further.
- Note down your reference number and take print out of your challan form generated by the system.
- Finally, you need to visit the nearest SBI branch on the next working day to deposit the examination fee with the help of Challan Form.
For more details you may check Official Notice
For more information you may write your comment in the provided comment box, or you can also log on to face book and Google +.