IFS Exam Pattern 2015
- Dear candidate, who are applying for Indian Forest Service Exam and want to get the IFS Exam Pattern 2015 then you no need to go anywhere. The important thing is that here we are brought exact detail regarding to the exam pattern of IFS 2015.
- You can also download the exam pattern of Indian Forest Service Exam in PDF format through the online process. Entrants do the preparation according to the below provided exam pattern then you will definitely crack this exam.
- Aspirant portalforjobs.com is always with you and provides all necessary detail related to the IFS Exam pattern 2015.
Name of the Organization
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam
Indian Forest Service (IFS)
Indian Forests Service Examination has conducted in to two tiers.
- Civil Services Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Indian Forest Service Main Examination (Written and Interview).
Civil Services Preliminary Examination
|Paper I: General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper II: Aptitude test||200 marks||2 hours|
Important point regarding to Preliminary Examination
- In this exam two mandatory papers are set and both of papers will be objective type
- Aspirant will be able to attempt the paper both Hindi/ English as per suitability.
- Examinee will attempt the paper carefully because 1/3 negative marking is assign to each wrong answer.
Indian Forest Service Main Examination
Examinees those will clear the Civil Services Preliminary Examination will be eligible to appear in Main exam of Indian Forest Service.
|Paper I – General English||300 Marks||3 hour|
|Paper II – General Knowledge||300 Marks||3 hour|
|Paper III, IV, V & VI – Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects set out below. Each subject will have two papers.||200 Marks for each paper||3 hour|
List of Optional Subjects:
Aspirant will have to choose two subjects out of the list of optional subjects according to your speciality.
b) Agricultural Engineering
c) Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
f) Chemical Engineering
g) Civil Engineering
k) Mechanical Engineering
Important point regarding to mains exam:
- Total marks for written examination is 1400 marks
- The main examination of IFS will consist of written exam and interview both process.
- Candidates will be allowed the use of Scientific (Non-Programmable type) Calculators at the conventional type examination of UPSC
The maximum marks for interview is 300 marks and it will be organized to judge the candidate’s mental ability.
Latest Information About IFS
|UPSC Recruitment||IFS Exam Notification|
|IFS Study Material 2015||Indian Forest Service Syllabus|
|Indian Forest Service Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Exam Calendar|