IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2014
- IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2014 with new age Limit for the Exam of Specialist Officer is framed below for those students who are going to appear in forthcoming test of IBPS.
- IBPS is conducting Common Written Examination for recruiting Specialist Officers Posts in Public Sector banks every year. Many candidates had appeared in the exam offered by the Institute Of Banking Personnel selection.
IBPS Specialist Officers Exam Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must be either -
- A Citizen of India or subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from other country with the intention of permanently settling in India.
New Age Limitations:
For Scale I SO Posts:
Applier’s age should be between 20 to 30 years for scale I specialist officer posts
For Scale II SO Posts:
Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 35 years for scale II specialist officer posts.
Age Relaxation criteria:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for OBC (Other Backward Classes)
- 10 years for Persons with Disability
- 5 Years for Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers & for the Persons affected by 1984 riots.
Educational Qualifications post wise:
I.T. Officer (Scale I & II):
Appliers must possess 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Engineering Degree in the same with passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I):
Candidates must possess 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I):
Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I & II):
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I):
Full time Post Graduate degree or diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/Social Work / Labour Law
Chartered Accountant (Scale II):
Contenders should have passed final examination for Chartered Accountants.
Manager Credit (Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II):
Graduate and CFA/ ICWA/ Full time MBA/ Full time PGDBM (Finance)
Note: One can also get the latest notifications of recruitment, result and more by visiting to the portal, portalforjobs.com time to time.
Get All Preparation Material Related to IBPS SO
|IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus||IBPS SO Notification|
|Bank Exams 2014||IBPS Online Mock test|
|IBPS Previous Year Question Papers||How to Prepare for IBPS Exam|
|IBPS Preparation Books||List of Banks Under IBPS|