COMEDK Syllabus 2015:
COMEDK Syllabus 2015 is announced by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka for Undergraduate Entrance Test. Applicants, who are planning to participate in the test, must check the syllabus and exam pattern to get good marks.
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka organizes UGET (All India Undergraduate Entrance Test) every year for admission to undergraduate medical, dental, engineering courses and large number of aspirants participate in it.
For better preparation, Portalforjobs.com is providing COMEDK UGET/ UGET Exam Syllabus 2015 and COMEDK exam pattern in the below section. Candidates must have a glance.
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2015:
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Thermal and chemical effects of currents
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Physical world & measurement
- Description of motion in one dimension, two and three dimensions
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemistry in action
- Chemistry of representative elements
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemistry of biological processes
- Bio molecules
- Polymers, chemistry of carbon compounds,
- Coordination chemistry and oregano metallic
- Transition metals including lanthanides etc.
- Vectors and three dimensional geometry
- Matrices and determinants, Circles
- Coordinate geometry
- Exponential and logarithmic series
- Probability, correlation and regression
- Differential equations
- Definite integral, integral calculus
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Plants and Animals
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Reproduction in Organism, Genetics & Evolution
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern:
|Physics||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|total||180 Questions||240 Questions||300 Questions|
Latest COMEDK Updates
|COMEDK UGET Application Form||COMEDK Counselling|
|COMEDK Exam Pattern||COMEDK Seat Matrix|
Note: Candidates can check Official Site for more information about syllabus.