UPCPMT Application Form 2014:
A notice as UPCPMT Application Form 2014 has declared by King George’s Medical University, Lucknow for those applicants who want appear in UPCPMT exam 2014. Interested candidates must apply online before the last date that i.e. 20th May 2014.
Every year lots of candidates appeared in Uttar Pradesh Combined premedical test for taking admission in medical courses. This is a state level medical entrance test. Exam of UPCPMT will going to conduct on 22nd June 2014.
Rest of the information in favour of UPCPMT Application Form 2014 is enlisted below by the group of Portalforjobs.com.
Name of the organization:
King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
Type of Announcement:
UPCPMT Application Form 2014
Name of Exam:
Uttar Pradesh Combined premedical test 2014
|End date of Registration||20th May 2014|
|Date of Exam||22 June 2014|
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery,
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery,
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery,
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery,
- BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
Aspirants who are going to apply they should have passed 12th examination from any recognized board.
Age of candidates should not below 17 years.
How to Apply:
- Contenders who are fit in for eligibility conditions they must visit the official website www.upcpmtee2014.com
- Go to the ‘Apply’ option.
- Fill the form in correct manner upload required documents and submit the application in within given time.
- Take a print out of application for future reference.
UPCPMT Admit Card-> Complete Details
- For General and OBC category -Rs.1250/-
- For SC/ST-Rs.650/- through internet payment.
Details about fee:
|Mode of Payment||Bank||Transaction Fee|
|Internet Payment||Debit Card||0.75% + Service Tax|
|Credit Card||1.05% + Service Tax|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test.
End of Registration-20TH May 2014
Note: For more details you may check the Official Link