IMU Admission 2014
The most dedicated and excellent students are invited to apply for IMU Admission 2014 through submitting the Online Application Form. The Admission Process and Criteria are well discussed on this page, have a look please..!!!
Indian Maritime University is all set to organize IMU CET 2014 which is a computer based Common Entrance Test like IIT-JEE and similar on 14th June 2014. The students will have to apply through submitting the Application Form Online till 20th May 2014.
Indian Maritime University (IMU) intends to have students for admission to the following programs:
IMU UG Programs:
- B.Sc (Nautical Science)
- B.Sc (Maritime Science)
- B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc. (Nautical Science)
Top Engineering Colleges List-> Complete Details
IMU PG Programs:
- M.Tech (Dredging and Harbour Engineering)
- M.Tech (Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)
- LLM (Maritime Laws)
- MBA (International Transportation and Logistics Management)
- MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
These programs are available @ various branches of Indian Maritime University (IMU).
Best Universities List-> Complete Details
Students should have qualified the 10+2 class or equivalent obtaining 50% in PCM and 50%) marks in English.
- Rs.1000/- for general candidates
- Rs.700/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Applicants should make fee payment through online.
The students will be selected for admission on the basis of performance of the students in the IMU Common Entrance Test (IMU-CET 2014) organized by the institute.
How to Clear Written-> Complete Details
- Closing Date for Online Registration: Thursday, May 20, 2014.
- Date of IMU CET: Saturday, June 14, 2014.
- The Result will be declared on: Wednesday, June 18, 2014.
- Tentative Dates of Counseling: Monday, July 14, 2014 to Friday, July 18, 2014.
Note: You may visit the Official Website for other information.