IISER Admission 2015
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research, Pune has opened IISER Admission 2015. According to the New Notification, Last Date to Apply with Application Form has been fixed till 27th June and 4th July 2015.
The aspirants who want to take admission in this university for pursuing various regular and distance courses such as BS-MS Dual, Integrated Ph. D and Ph. D. Program can apply before the last date.
Aspirants may check the further more details related to this notification and also check last date to apply through this page. All the other relevant information like eligibility details, admission procedure has been mentioned in the beneath section of this page of education.portalforjobs.com.
Further Details of IISER Admission 2015
- BS-MS Dual Degree Program
- Int. Ph.D. Programme
- Ph.D. Programme
IISER Application Form 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
Students who want to take admission in above program must read all the information related to procedure of admission. Contenders must fulfill all the criteria aspects need in admission.
BS-MS Dual Degree Program
- Students must possess 10+2 Exam with good academic score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a reputed board like CBSE, ICSE of higher secondary.
- Participants have to first go though the entrance exam conducted by IISER at various examination centres and after performance given in the exam, applicants will be shortlisted according to the performance given in the exam.
Int. Ph.D. Programme
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s degree in any of the discipline (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 6.0 out of 10 (by the reputed Institute/University).
- Candidates applying for the Physics and Chemistry streams must have qualified via JAM or JEST. Candidates applying to the Biology program must qualify via JGEEBILS. For Mathematics, applying candidates must qualify JAM or NBHM.
- 60% marks or equivalent CGPA for General/OBC (55% or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST) in Masters in any branch of SciencePhysics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Biological Sciences/Ecology & Environmental Sciences/Biodiversity/Psychology or equivalent. B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or MBBS degree.
- Candidate must have qualified any one of the following exams: National Eligibility Test (NET) with VALID CSIR-JRF / UGC-JRF OR DBT-JRF-A / ICMR-JRF / DBT-BINC OR CSIR-LS or DAE-JEST or GATE or GPAT or NBHM in last two years or Inspire-Ph.D. fellowship or iiser bs-ms (all iisers) dual degree students.
Application Fee for the BS-MS Dual Degree Program:
There is a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for candidates applying under SC/ST category).
How to Apply:
- First, applicants have to visit the official website that is www.iiseradmission.in
- On the home page of the website, the applicants have to press on how to apply.
- Then read all the pre-cursors and necessary information.
- Now press on “I agree” to proceed.
- Then enter all the information, as asked.
- Then attaches attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- After that take out the print of SBI payment slip as generated after completion of form.
- Then pay the application fee within given time.
- Take a photo copy of application form for future use.
IISER Admission Syllabus-> Complete Details
For BS-MS Dual Degree Program
|Sr. No.||Event(KVPY and JEE(Advanced) Streams||Date (2015)|
|1.||Opening of application portal||01st June|
|2.||Last date for application||27th June|
|3.||Result – Publishing of allocation list||29th June|
|4.||Last date for payment of admission fees||10th July|
|1.||Opening of application portal||1st June|
|2.||Last date for application||4th July|
|3.||IISER SCB aptitude test||12th July|
|4.||Result/Allocation of SCB stream||15th July|
|5.||Last date of payment of admission fees||22nd July|
For Int. Ph.D. Programme
- Date and Time: March 12th, 14th 2015 starting at 8:30 am
- Venue: Reception desk, Lecture Hall Complex, IISER Pune Campus
For Ph.D. Programme
The interviews will be conducted at IISER Pune from March 19th to 21st, 2015
Note: For other details candidates may visit the Official Link.
Useful links for students: