Kumaun University Counselling 2015
Kumaun University is going to declare Kumaun University Counselling 2015. Procedure of counseling is going to be conducted for those applicants who appeared in B.Ed entrance.
Kumaun University Counselling process will conduct in the month of June 2015 tentatively. All the aspirants are advised to come along with documents at the time of process.
The University conducts entrance Examination every year in which no. of students appeared and only few selected ones are called for Counselling.
Portalforjobs.com will identify whole details about Kumaun University B.Ed counselling 2015 in the below segment. To get more details about the recent updates, you can bookmark our Webpage.
Details about Kumaun University Counselling 2015
|Date of counseling||In the month of June 2015|
Check Kuman University Result -> More Details
How to fill Registration Form for Counseling:
- Visit the official website that is www.kunainital.ac.in
- Now follow the “Admission” section.
- Visit the appropriate link and fill the registration form by entering B.Ed Examination Roll Number, DOB, Mobile number and other details.
- You will receive the unique verification code. Keep that code safe.
- Make the payment of fee.
- After that, you will be able to choose the colleges as per your preferences.
- College allotment letter will be send to you through email.
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Conduct and T C from the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate for ST/SC students
- Call letter
Seat Allotment Procedure:
- Allotment of seat will be based on merit list.
- The candidates should be aware for all the necessary details and updates to appear for the process.
- Select the appropriate centre & course.
- Students have to verify the scheduled date from the official website of University
Note: Students may visit the Official Website for further details.
Useful Links for Students:
|Career after Graduation||Complete Details|
|Career in Teaching Line||Complete Details|