A notification as KMAT 2015 has been broadcasted to inform the candidates about KMAT Exam which was deduced to be held on 24th August is now being postponed to 14th September, 2014. Candidates who are willing to appear I this exam they must apply by filling the online application form on or before the last date i.e. 10th September 2014.
KMAT is management aptitudes test for those candidates who want to take admission in MBA & MCA courses. KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association) conducts the KMAT exam every year to support the professional education and facilitate and simplify admission to postgraduate professional courses.
To get more details related to KMAT Application Form 2014, crucial date etc. candidates must check the below section of this page which is well furnished by the unit of portalforjobs.com
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association
Type of announcement:
|Last date for submission of application form along with DD||10th September 2014|
|Date of Examination||14th September 2014|
Candidates who are applying must have done Graduation with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board/university.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.kmatindia.com
- Press on “Register Online” tab.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the details in the form.
- Read your filled details again and press the “Submit” button.
- Take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
Appliers will be selected on the basis of test.
Applicants are required to submit a demand draft as per their courses:
- Either MBA or MCA: Rs. 1000/-
- Both MCA & MBA: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment:
The application fee will be paid in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of “KMAT 2014″ and payable at Bangalore.
- Last date to submit the DD and application form: 10th Sep 2014
- Date of Examination: 14th Sep 2014
You Might Be Interested In:
|Best MBA Colleges in India||Top MBA Colleges In Mumbai|
|MBA Entrance Exams||Top MBA Colleges In Chennai|
For more details please check Official Website.