IIT Roorkee Phd Admission 2014:
Indian Institute of Technology has asserted notification as IIT Roorkee Phd Admission 2014 for those candidates who want to take admission in PhD, M.Tech & post graduates courses. Online process, Admission Form Procedure and eligibility Criteria are mentioned in the below section.
All applicants who want get admission in IIT Roorkee they need to submit the online application form on or on before 21st April 2014 and send the physical copy of filled application on before 25th April 2014.
Other relevant details about IIT Roorkee Phd Admission Form 2014 are well mentioned below by the team of portalforjobs.com. Candidates must read the full notification before applying.
Name of Institute:
Indian Institute of Technology
Name of Course:
Post graduates courses
Type of announcement:
|Last date for online apply||21st April 2014|
|Last date of deposit fee||22nd April 2014|
|Receipt of completed application is||25th April 2014|
- Candidates must qualify GATE exam.
- IIT graduates without GATE and sponsored applicants are eligible to apply for this admission notice.
Process to apply:
- Eligible applicants must visit online through the official website that is www.pgadm.iitr.ernet.in
- Download the fee challan and deposited the fee in any branch of State Bank of India
- Print out of filled application or downloaded application form with essential credentials are send to the below tuned address:
“Chairmen, PG Admission office,
Indian Institute of Technology,
- For M.Tech/M.Arch/MURP: Rs.400 for unreserved and Rs 200/- for
SC/ST persons with disability categories+ fee Rs.100per additional department (if applied)
- For PhD programme: Rs.200 (Rs.100 for reserved category applicants)
- Appliers need to pay requisite fee through system generated challan and deposited the fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
Applicants will be selected on the basis on the basis of either Normalized GATE marks only or Normalized GATE marks and Interview/Written Test.
End date to apply: 25th April 2014
For more details applicants may check Official Notice.