HSCS Counselling 2015
Haryana State Technical Education Society is going to issue a notification as HSCS Counselling 2015 soon for aspirants who want to take admission in various Bachelors / Masters Degree / Diploma courses through online counseling. The latest updates regarding dates of 1st, 2nd, 3rd Schedule are disclosed below.
It offers various technical courses in the fields of IT, Electronics, Mechanical, computers and management courses in Marketing, Human resource, finance and others in different fields.
Visitors can see the HSCS Counselling Schedule on this page so kindly keep in touch to check all the latest information on portalforjobs.com
Career Options after 10th/12th: Complete Details
Top 10 Universities in India: Get Details
HSCS Counselling Process:
- The Process will be done through Online off Campus Counselling by NIC.
- First round will be for all categories such as AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST,SC, BC-A, BC-B, SBC, EBP PH, ESM with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
- Second round will be for all categories such as AIC, HOGC, KM, HGST,SC, BC, SBC, EBP, PH and merging all ESM.
|1||Class X/ XII Marks sheet and Certificate|
|2||Admit Card of JEE(Main) – 2015|
|3||JEE(Main) –2015 rank card / NATA Score Card|
|4||Certificate of Medical Fitness-Annexure-XI|
|6||Haryana Admission Allotment Letter|
|7||A Demand Draft for the specified fees|
Below you can see the steps about how to apply online -
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants should visit the official website www.hstes.in
- Go to Admission process and select counseling from the list.
- A page will open and display the details regarding process.
- Now applicants should select new registration to get register.
- Fill the form correctly with roll no, birth date, course and application no as per admit card and submit it.
- Now applicants should log in with registered details to www.tehadmissions.gov.in and submit it to start counseling process.
Top MBA Colleges in India 2015: Complete Details
Career Options after B.Tech: Complete Details
Note: For more details about dates, procedure and schedule you can go to Official Link