BHU Counselling 2015
Banaras Hindu University conducted Counselling for admission of the candidates on the basis of their rank. For this session BHU Counselling 2015 for the courses of B.Sc B.Ed PMT BAMS MBBS etc. will be held in the month of July 2015.
BHU counseling schedule will be done for those candidates who will successfully qualified the AIP GMEE- 2015 and get select in the merit prepared by the organization. Date/ Time and venue of counselling will be written on the call letter issued by the University.
Rest of all information of BHU Counselling 2015 like important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, counseling process, necessary documents are briefly supplied below by the squad of education.portalforjobs.com
Procedure to appear in BHU Counselling
- Students who have appeared to get admission must check their ranking or merit list that is organized by the organization.
- Check your Counselling date from the schedule that is available at the official site.
- This is the choice of students to select any subject for the further study so choose the subject in which our want to get higher educaton.
- Collect BHU counselling letter 2015 from the admission cell, which you can get after submission of the fee and copies of the documents.
How to Download BHU Call Letter?
- Candidates are required to follow the below given steps to download their BHU Call Letter.
- First of all applicants are required to visit the official site, which is www.bhu.ac.in.
- Now go to the tab given at the middle of the home page that is ‘admission & counseling notice’.
- Select the appropriate link according to your query.
- Choose your course and press enter.
- Now your cal letter will display on the computer screen.
- Take print out it to bring it with you at the time of Counselling.
Required Documents To Bring:
- Original copy and photo copy of Admit card.
- An original and photo-copy of the Counseling letter
- Candidates should bring bank draft as mentioned on the University prospect.
- 2 sets of photocopies of mark sheets of 10th and 12th.
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- You should also bring the Original degree/provisional certificate if you are perusing education.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 6 to 8 colored / black and white Passport size photo.
Note: for more details you may check Official Link.
Latest BHU Updates
|BHU Application Form||BHU Fee Structure|
|BHU Previous Year Question Paper||BHU Time Table|
|BHU Recruitment||Top 10 Universities in India|