AUCET 2015 Online Application Form
- Andhra University is going to publicize a notification as AUCET 2015 Online Application Form and provides official details of AUCET/AUEET-2015 schedule. Students who want to take admission in Science, Arts and Engineering Courses should apply before last date.
- Andhra University conducts its entrance exam for admission in various courses and allots college to students on the basis of their ranking through the counseling process. Interested and qualified students should fill online AUCET/AUEET Application Form before last date.
- Below you can see the details regarding AUCET and AUEET application form 2015 and for more information regarding the AUCET/AUEET hall ticket, syllabus and result you can subscribe to the education.portalforjobs.com
Aspirants should possess Bachelor’s degree in concerned discipline from a recognized University.
- For AUEET-2015-Rs 600/-
- For AUCET-2015- Rs.350/-
- Late Fees-Rs 1000/-
Candidates have to pay Application Fee through Bank Challan/Payment Gateway (Credit/Debit Card).
How to apply?
- Eligible applicants should visit the official link www.audoa.in
- Select AUCET/AUEET-2015 from homepage.
- Select a link of application form.
- Fill the form in an accurate manner.
- Pay fees through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card and submit it.
How to fill Online Application Form: Complete Details
Aspirants have to qualify entrance exam conducted by Andhra University.
AUCET Admit Card: Get Details
Tentative Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Submission of online Applications: March 2015
- Last date for submission of online Applications: April 2015
- Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs.1000/-: April 2015
- Downloading Admit Card: May 2015
- Commencement of Entrance Exam: May 2015
- Date of declaration of Results: May 2015
Note: For more details you can go to Official Notification