AMUPMDC 2015 Application Form
- Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra is going to publicize a notification as AMUPMDC 2015 Application Form and invites forms for admission in various medical courses. Interested candidates may check the exam date, eligibility details and information brochure through below provided link.
- AMUPMDC is going to conduct Medical Common Entrance Test “Asso CET 2015” for giving admission to students in medical courses on the basis of their ranking. Willing aspirants may fill the application form before last date.
- Self motive students who want to make their career in Medical should hold this opportunity and apply for AMUPMDC 2015 notification before last date.
Name of Organization:
Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra
Total no of Seats:
Date to Remember:
Last Date for Application: April 2015
- Candidates should have minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology together for admission in MBBS, BDS and BAMS course
- Applicants should hold 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English subject together for B. Sc (Nursing) course.
- Aspirants should have passed 10th/12th from Board for BPTh and BASLP course.
|Subject||No of Questions|
|Total Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)||200|
The candidate is expected to attempt all the 200 questions.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should visit the Official website www.amupmdc.org
- Select apply online for filling application form
- Fill the form in an accurate manner.
- Upload scanned passport size photo and signature and submit it.
- After submission Bank Challan will be displayed in duplicate.
- Take a print out of it and pay it in account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India
Aspirants have to Pay Rs 3000/- as examination fees in an account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India
- Candidates should download the admit card to appear in examination hall from official website.
- Aspirants should laminate it and bring it at the time of “Asso CET 2015” examination with Photo ID of last attended School.
- Selection will be based on as per Merit Cum Preference given by the candidates in their form.
- Applicants qualified Asso CET 2015 will be called for allotment process through counseling.
Candidates should report along with the Original and attested photocopies of certificates of each document at the time of allotment of College as per the schedule.
- Asso-CET Mark Sheet.
- Nationality Certificate or Valid Passport.
- Proof of Age (SSC Passing Certificate).
- Statement of Marks obtained in the HSC or equivalent examination.
- Passing Certificate of HSC or equivalent.
- Last School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate as per Annexure – G.
Note: For more details regarding AMUPMDC syllabus, admit card, eligibility and result you can go to Official Link.
You May Also Check
|Entrance Exam in India||Best Career Options|
|Best Universities in India||Scholarships in India|
|Top Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|