UP ITI Application Form 2015
Uttar Pradesh Education Board has asserted notification as UP ITI Application Form 2015 for candidates who want to take admission in ITI. Interested candidates may apply online by filling VPPUP Admission Forms.
All applicants who want get admission in VPPUP (Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh) they need to submit the application form in correct manner on or on before the last date.
Other relevant details about UP ITI Admission Form 2015 candidates must read the full notification which is mentioned by the team of education.portalforjobs.com
Name of Institute:
VPPUP (Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh)
Name of Course:
Type of announcement:
|Last date for online application||March 2015|
Applicants who want to get admission they must have passed 8th/10th/12th from recognized board.
Applicants should not be less than 14 years in age. There is no upper age restriction for candidates.
Process to apply:
- Eligible applicants must get application form & hand book from Government ITI colleges by depositing application fee.
- Candidates can get login id & password from the hand book.
- After that Applicants must visit online through the official website that is www.vppup.in
- Go to the ‘Apply online’ option.
- Fill login id & password in form.
- After filling all details press the submit button.
- For Unreserved category & OBC: Rs.250( Rs 150/- for
- Applicants need to pay application fee as per rules given in hand book.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of eligibility conditions of candidates & qualifying marks in the entrance examination conducted by ITI.
End date to apply: March 2015
Note: For more details applicants may visit Official site.