Some resumes samples have been illustrated below to help in preparing resumes and layout. These resumes writing samples and templates provide job seekers with examples of resumes formats and layout that work for almost everyone, including new college graduates, students, engineers, teachers, accountant, marketing, executives, career changers etc. and experienced candidates in many career fields.
Do not just copy a resume format that you like. Instead, choose your resume very carefully. Review examples, and then select a format that highlights your strengths and achievements and limits or excludes your weakness. Remember, your resume needs to impress the hiring manager enough so you get the interview. That means it needs to be perfect.
Mr. Ashok Malhotra
Experienced manager of academic scientific laboratories. Recognized by peers professions for success in standardizing procedures to ensure quality scientific work, and in monitoring students conducting laboratory experiments.
- Letter of recommendation for excellence in coordinating the genetics laboratory.
- Service award recipient from the college of biological sciences, university of delhi.
- Managed laboratory equipment and supply budgets.
- Negotiated contracts and discounts with vendors, resulting in a 10% decrease in supply expenses.
- Interviewed, supervised and trained a staff of five; increased staff retention rate.
- Presented and taught scientific methods, techniques and safety standarads to staff and students.
- Organized and directed the transfer of laboratory equipment and supplies to remote class sites.
- Designed and performed scientific laboratory experiments.
- Conducted protein analyses including dialysis, column chromatography, western blots and enzymatic development.
- Conducted DNA analysis including plasmid preparation, making probe, agarose gel electrophoresis, and southern blots analysis.
- Prepared, grew and harvested polyclonal and antibodies.
- Maintained a complex breeding colony of 225 mice.
- Worked with livestock, poultry, rodents, reptiles, amphubitions and non-human primates.
- Wrote and edited laboratory, safety and teaching assistant manuals.
- Engaged in creative problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilized software including Excel, Word, Power point, Netscape navigator.
Father’s name : Mr. Mahesh Malhotra
Date of birth : 1972
Marital status : Single
Contact no. : 9891064788
Language known : English, Hindi and Punjabi
Strengths : Hard Working and Honest.
Objective: To be a part of the leading organisation and have opportunity to grow with the organisation.
|Year||Degree||University/Board||Major Subjects||% Of Marks|
Basic computer knowledge (Ms Word, Ms Excel and Power Point and Internet)
Cleared matriculation with flying colors, A grade.
Won a gold medal for topping the university in M.A
Head girl in school
Lead singer in school’s rock band
Members of ‘CRY’ and ‘NGO’ that work for the education and upliftment of deprived and orphan children
Father’s/Husband’s name : Mr. Ramesh Garg
Date of Birth : 19/03/84
Maritual Status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi