RBI Scholarship 2015
Reserve bank of India will soon unfold a notification regarding RBI Scholarship 2015 for inviting application form from faculty members of economics and Finance. RBI conducts this scheme to spread awareness among faculty members and student community about how RBI works and what are the country monitory policies.
It is a jackpot opportunity for the teachers to get chance in RBI scheme and take their career to new height. Selected candidates will get a chance to know about financial economy, banking, real sector issues and other areas of interest to the Reserve Bank.
About Reserve bank of India:
Reserve bank of India also known as Central Bank of the nation was materialized in 1934 to legalize the issue of banknotes, to retain reserves with a vision to protecting monetary immovability and to supervise the financial sector.
Interested candidates who want to apply for RBI Scholarship 2015 should fill the application form on or before the last date.
Details regarding RBI Scholarship 2015:
Applicant should be a faculty member of Economics/Finance in any UGC-recognized Universities/Colleges and should have Indian nationality.
Age of applicant should be below 55 years.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their research proposal and curriculum-vitae.
- Shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website rbi.org.in
- Download application format from appropriate notification.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Send it with detailed curriculum vitae and the research proposal to below address before last date.
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort,
Mumbai – 400 001”
Will be announced soon
Note: For more details you can go to Official Link