KPSC Results 2014-2015
KPSC Results 2014 has been announced for the post of Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist. Aspirants who have appeared for this examination can check their final result through online mode and must go for the further selection process.
KPSC recently conducted the examination for Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist posts and many candidates applied for the suitable post and show their presence in examination hall. Candidates who have participated in the examination and waiting for the outcome must check it through this page.
Candidates can know further details about KPSC Results 2014 such as how to check the upshot etc. from the beneath mentioned information which is well tailored by the unit of portalforjobs.com. Aspirants please have a glance below:
Name of Organization:
Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of Posts:
- Occupational Therapist
How to Check?
- Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to check their consequence.
- Firstly visit the official website of the commission that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Press on “Selection List” button from the options given on the right hand side of the home page.
- Select the link as “Final Selection List”.
- After that go for the “Revised Final List Of 02 Posts Of Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist” link.
- Check the result and save it.
- Take a hard copy of your outcome for future reference.
Candidates can check their upshot from this official link.
You Might Be Interested In
|Government Jobs Notification||Upcoming Jobs In India|
|Best Career Options||State Wise Recruitment|
|Employment News This Week||Jobs By Qualification|