IIT BHU Admission 2015
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) is going to propagate a notification as IIT BHU Admission 2015 to invite application form from value driven and prospective students for the admission in various engineering courses. Self motivate candidates should fill the online form and send the application form receipt to prescribed address before last date.
Indian institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IIT BHU) is an engineering college which provides admissions various programes like- Four-Year BTech./B.Pharm. Programmes, Five-Year Dual Degree Programmes and Five-Year Integrated Master Degree Programmes. It is one of the India’s highest-ranked engineering college which is situated in Varanasi.
More Admission Links
- IIT JAM: Complete Details
- JEE Syllabus: Complete Details
- IIT Madras PHD Admission: Complete Details
- IIT Bhubaneswar PHD Admission: Complete Details
It aims to train candidates manpower to convert them in a high quality as per the desire of Industry and make them understanding the scientific basis and principles of engineering involved in solving problems of practical importance in the relevant field using multidisciplinary approach. It creates IT engineers and makes then an Asset for our country.
B.Tech and M.Tech in-
- Mining etc.
PhD course in-
- Industrial Management
- Bio-chemical Engineering
- Bio-medical Engineering
- Materials Science and Technology
- Humanities and Social Sciences (English) etc.
Admission in “IIT BHU”-
IIT BHU provides admission to eligible and capable students in various Bachelors and Masters Programmes by conducting Entrance Exam every year. Aspirants have to qualify IIT-JEE for B.Tech course, GATE/GPAT for taking admission in Two-Year M.Tech. /M. Pharm. Programmes and GATE/NET for Ph.D courses.
For UG course:
Students should have done 12th from specific subject with minimum required marks from recognized University.
What More to do after Graduation?-> Complete Details
For PG course:
Candidates should possess graduation in specific field from Institute.
Applicants should have Masters/Bachelors degree in engineering or science.
• For Gen-/OBC/PC candidates- Rs 500/-
• For SC/ST candidates- Rs 250/-
• Applicants have to pay fees online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm and take a print out of e-receipt to send it with application form.
Get Complete Information regarding Top 10 Scholarships in India
How to Apply for Admission:
• Interested aspirants should visit the official Link www.iitbhu.ac.in
• Go to admissions and select course name from the list.
• Select application form link from the bottom of the page.
• Take a print out of it.
• Fill the form correctly
• Paste recent passport size and signature in mentioned space.
• Send it to prescribed address with attested copies of all relevant documents like mark/grade sheets, e-receipt for application fee, Two letters of reference along with one self-addressed envelope of 23 cm x 10 cm. stamped worth Rs.22/-
Department Postgraduate Committee (DPGC)
Department / School of ……
(mention the one where you are seeking admission)
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU),
Varanasi – 221005, INDIA”
|Last date for application receipt||April-2015|
|Date of Interview/Written test||May 2015|
|Date of registration||July 2015|
Candidates qualify perspective entrance exam will be called for counseling.
Students who qualifies entrance exam should get the counseling call letter to attend the counseling conduct by the organization.
Candidates get an appropriate college according to their ranking. Students should advice to bring all the documents like id proof, counseling letter and qualification certificates along with Demand Draft.
More Useful Links