FDDI Admission 2015
Footwear Design & Development Institute invites application form for FDDI Admission 2015 in its UG /PG Programmes. Candidates who have requited eligibility and want to take admission in FDDI must submit their application form either online of offline on or before the last date.
Footwear Design & Development Institute offers various professional programmes in the field of Footwear Design, Technology, Retail Management, Fashion Merchandising, Visual Merchandizing, Marketing, Creative Designing, Leather Goods & Accessories Design etc. It aims for providing trained high-class professional, managers, fashion designers, technologists for development and growth of Industry.
Interested students can check details regarding FDDI Admission 2015 in underneath section of this page of education.portalforjobs.com
Name of Organization:
Footwear Design & Development Institute
- For PG Programmes- Graduation degree in any discipline (candidates appearing in final year may also apply)
- For UG and Integrated Programme: 10+2 / Intermediate (candidates appearing in 10+2 may also apply).
Eligible candidates will have to undergo an All India Selection test (AIST) that consists of Online test (Math, English, reasoning/General science & GK). Students who qualify in AIST Entrance Exam 2015 will be called for Counseling.
Availability Of Form:
- Candidates can obtain Prospectus along with the Admission Form for FDDI Admission 2015 through by purchasing it at the FDDI Campus at NOIDA, Fursatganj, Chennai, Kolkata, Chhindwara, Rohtak, Jodhpur & Guna.
- Applicants can also get Prospectus & form by sending a Demand Draft of required amount in favour of “FDDI” payable at New Delhi to FDDI, NOIDA and it will be sent through courier. Do not forget to mention your complete address at the back of DD also.
How to Apply?
Students can fill form online/offline according to their suitability. Below we are providing both methods and aspirants have to choose one of them-
- Visit official website www.fddiindia.com
- Go to admissions from homepage and select “Apply Online”
- Fill registration form correctly and submit it.
- Now, log in with your registered Email ID.
- Fill application form in a proper manner, pay fees through Debit/Credit Card and submit it.
How to fill Online Application Form: Complete Details
- Students should purchase form through above provided method or download it from the official website www.fddiindia.com.
- Applicants should fill application form correctly.
- Paste recent passport size photo in a provided space.
- Send it to Admission Cell, FDDI with all requisite documents.
|Last date for issue of prospectus / application form||15th May 2015|
|Last date for submission / receipt of application form||15th May 2015|
|Date of Entrance Test||12th, 13th, 14th June 2015|
|Declaration Of Result||30th June 2015|
Date for Counselling
|PG Programmes||08th, 9th, 10th July 2015|
|UG Programmes||13th, 14th, 15th, 16th July 2015|
Note: For more details about FDDI Admission 2015 you can go to Official link