Delhi University Entrance Exam 2015
Delhi University is going to publicize a notification as Delhi University Entrance Exam 2015 to invite Application Form from students for its various Bachelors and Masters Courses like B.Com/M.Com Honors, B.Tech/M.Tech and many other courses.
Students, who want to apply for DU Admission, should qualify the Delhi University Entrance Exam 2015 to get the college according to your ranking through Delhi University Counseling.
Students should also bring admit card and id proof in the examination hall. Interested aspirants should start preparing for exam to score good rank in the examination. For more information regarding Syllabus, Admission and exam schedule and exam venue, you can subscribe to our web portal Portalforjobs.com
Courses Offered by Delhi University
Qualification for entrance:
Students should have done 12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation from recognized Board / University.
|For Gen/OBC||Rs 500/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs 250/-|
Students have to qualify the entrance exam to get selected.
How to Apply?
- Interested aspirants should visit the official website www.du.ac.in
- Now go to Students from taskbar and select Examination from list.
- Select an appropriate link of entrance exam and Apply for it.
- Select course in which you want to take admission.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Pay fees through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card and submit it.
How to fill Online Application Form: Complete Details
Admit Card will be provided to students separately by the University before Exams through Internet/post.
How to Clear Written Exam-> Complete Tips
Important tentative Months:
- Deadline for Application: April, 2015
- Counseling: July-Aug, 2015
Note: For more details you can go to Official Link