AIIMS Counselling 2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences will soon report a notice regarding AIIMS Counselling 2015. Candidates may check the process & important dates from the below section. Organization offers PG / UG, MBBS, MD/MS programmes in all its branches for the students who want take admission in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Large numbers of candidates takes admission every year. Applicants have come along with essential documents at the time of counselling process. Candidates who want to be a part of this organization may get all the information concerning AIIMS Counselling 2015 from below.
Portalforjobs.com is providing all related details for the convenience of the aspirants. Interested applicants must read the full information very carefully.
AIIMS Counselling 2015 Details
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Date of Entrance exam||June 2015|
|Declaration of result||June 2015|
|Admit card download||May 2015|
AIIMS Counselling Procedure:
- The adoption of process will be done for all 7 AIIMS Institutes
- Firstly, open category seats will be filled based on their merit.
- Reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) seats will be filled according as per the category
- Candidates, who will be absent in open category process, will not be permitted for participating in the reserved category seats allocation process.
- After filling the unreserved seats, reserved category seats will be occupied.
Special Counselling Procedure:
- Selected candidates will call for counselling procedure by organization after the announcement of result through the call letter.
- In the whole procedure, candidates can mention colleges /institutes name as per their choice.
- SC & ST candidates will be called and offered appropriate no. of seats which will be converted to UR during round 3 of the procedure.
Selected candidates have to come along with following documents at the scheduled time:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Reservation certificate
- Migration Certificate issued from the institute last attended
- Certificate/mark sheet of passing Qualifying Examination
- Certificate of Medical condition for Physically Handicapped candidates stating the extent of physical disability
Note: candidates may check the official website.