WBMDFC Scholarship 2015
WBDMDFC will release a notification as WBMDFC Scholarship 2015 for the students belonging to minority communities. Candidates who are post Matric may fill the online application form and submit it on or before the due date.
Download WBMDFC Scholarship Application Form Online
This is an opportunity for the students to make their dream come true by applying for the scholarship and submitting the application online. The entire acknowledgement related to WBMDFC Scholarship 2015 is represented in the below mentioned section by the squad of portalforjobs.com.
About WBMDFC Scholarship:
West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation every year offers three types of scholarships which are unfolded for the Minorities such are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsees and Jains. The Scholarships are:
- Post Matric (CS)
- The scholarship will be given to those candidates who are the resident of West Bengal and have passed their exams with at least 50% of aggregate marks.
- The yearly income of the parents of contender should not be more than 2 lakh.
- Aspirants should be the Indian citizen and a domicile of West Bengal.
Selection will be done according to the income of the student’s parents.
How to Apply
- Entrants willing to apply may visit the Official Website which is wbmdfc.org.
- At the home page, follow the appropriate notification.
- Fill the online application form in prescribed manner.
- Submit the form within the given time period.
- Take a hard copy of the system generated form for future use.
Dear aspirants to get latest updates you may visit our web portal time to time and also be in contact with us through Facebook and Google +. Candidates may also get updated information directly into the mailbox by subscribing our free email section.
Note: For more information visitors may check the Official Link.
More Scholarships to Apply
|Organization Name||Complete Information|
|Aakash Institute||Complete Details|
|CBSE Central Sector||Complete Details|
|Ministry of Culture||Complete Details|