MAT Online Application Form 2014
- A notable advertisement for MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Online Application form 2014 has been circulated by the All India Management Association. All the candidates can check the May exam date through the broadcasted notification for session 2014.
- MAT is the only standardized examination for taking admission in multiple courses of management and MBA.
- MAT is accepted by AIMA and also by the other managements institutes who offers the masters of business administration (MBA) approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical education).
- This exam has been conducted by the association four times in a year, in month of February, May, September and December.
- All the contenders who are going to appear in the MAT online test must require knowing the eligibilities and easy tips of applying listed below by the team of portalforjobs.com
All India management Association
Dates to be remembered:
|Closing dates of availability of online application forms||16th April 2014|
|End date for submit the form||19th April 2014|
|Paper based examination date||04th May 2014(Sunday)|
|Computer based test||10th May 2014(Sunday) onwards|
- Those candidates who have completed their graduation can apply for this application form.
- Not only graduates even all those contestants may apply for MAT online application forms that are possessing the final year.
|MAT Previous Year Question Paper List|
|MAT All Preparation Books|
|MAT Exam Pattern, Eligibility|
Way to apply for MAT Online Application form 2014?
- Those applicants who are fulfilling the eligibilities for applying may Mat application through the online/offline mode from the official site i.e. www.aima.in
- All the contenders are required to register themselves by the provided link on home page and then have to fill the application form with all details that has been asked in it.
- Upload your recent scanned passport size photograph and signature and then submit it before the last date of applying.
Offline candidates can purchase the application form from ‘AIMA Nodal centers’ and fill it properly before the end dates.
Process of selection:
Candidates will have to give the MAT entrance Test 2014, on which basis they will be selected. Two options are available of tests for contenders to be given.
- Paper based test
- Computer based test
The application fee of Rs. 1200 will be payable at Delhi from any bank in favor of “All India Management Association” from appliers.
End date for online apply is 16th April 2014.
Last date for submit the filled online application form is 19th April 2014
Get the further information from the official link.
|CMAT Preparation Tips|
|CMAT Syllabus details|
|CMAT Question Paper Past Years|
|MAT Previous Year Question Papers|