JNU CBEE 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University is going to conduct JNU CBEE 2015 for the candidates who want to take admission in the M.SC. (Biotechnology), M.SC.(Agri.) Biotechnology/ M.V.SC. & M.Tech (Biotechnology) Programmes on May 19, 2015.
All the aspirants who want to apply can fill the JNU CBEE 2015 application form either through the online mode or by the offline mode on or before the last date, which is 20th March, 2015 for online and 25th March, 2015 for offline.
Details, regarding JNU CBEE 2015 such as eligibility, qualification and process to apply have been properly listed below by the team of portalforjobs.com
JNU CBEE Online Application Form Details
|Name of programme||Education needed|
|M.SC.||Graduation degree under the 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy etc.|
|M.SC. Agri./M. V. Sc||Bachelor degree under the 10+2+3/4/5 pattern of education with minimum 55 percent marks.|
|M. Tech||Minimum 60 percent marks required or equivalent CGPA (under grading system) from any recognized university.|
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in the Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination.
- Candidates who are applying offline and want to obtain application and prospectus have to pay Rs. 260/- have to send crossed Bank Draft drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payable at NEW DELHI.
- The fee of application will be Rs. 400/- for Nepal contenders.
How to apply?
Visitors can apply for this exam by offline/ online mode.
Through online mode:-
- Visit the official website that is www.jun.ac.in.
- Go to the ‘admission’ section.
- Choose the appropriate link and fill the required details.
- Upload documents if required.
- Take a print out of it and forward the form at JNU before the last date, as it will not be accepted after the closing date of submission.
Through Offline Mode:
Aspirants who want to apply offline can have to send application fee to obtain application and prospectus. Fee must be forward along with a self addressed envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms x 25 cms clearly indicating the programme of study for which the Application Form is required. Application form completed in all respect along with the all desired documents and fee should be forward at the address given below.
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067
- Last Date To Apply Online: 20th March, 2015
- Last Date To Apply Offline: 25th March, 2015
- Date Of Exam: 19th May 2015
Note: for more details you can check Official Notification.
You May Also Check
|Entrance Exam in India||Best Career Options|
|Best Universities in India||Scholarships in India|
|Top Colleges in India||Career Options After 12th|