JEECUP Application Form 2015
Joint Entrance Examination has broadcasted a notification for JEECUP 2015 Entrance Exam and invites JEECUP Application Form 2015 for admission in various disciplines of Engineering leading to the diploma courses or polytechnic diploma courses. Candidates applying for the Various Courses in Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh are required to apply online on or before last date.
Interested and appropriate candidates may got through the detailed advertisement and know the eligibility conditions before going to apply. Admission of the aspirants will be done in UP Polytechnic Colleges on the basis of rank obtained in the JEECUP 2015.
For Further details concerning to JEECUP Application Form 2015 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, How to apply, and Important Dates you may read this full notification mentioned by the squad of portalforjobs.com.
JEECUP Application Form Details
Name of Organization:
Joint Entrance Examination Council Utter Pradesh
Aspirants must have passed Matriculation/Intermediate/B.sc or its equivalent from recognized board or approved University.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST applicants: Rs.200/-
- Fee should be submitted through Challan or online net banking in any branch of the state bank of India or Allahabad Bank.
Contenders will be selected based on the performance of Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh entrance test.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
How to apply?
- Candidates who fulfilling the eligibly criteria may fill the JEECUP Application Form 2015 through online mode.
- Applicants may apply through the link of Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form2046/index.html or official website www.jeecup.org.
- Then press on the link as ‘apply online for UP JEE (Polytechnic)- 2015’.
- For registration of online Application press on “New User Registration” and fill your required details and submit it.
- Then Login to Application form using Registered Login.
- Fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay your application fee.
- After filling the application form, Press the submit button.
- Take a printout of online filled form for future use.
|The last date to apply online||10th March 2015|
|Last date of E-Challan||12th March 2015|
|Correction in the Application For||11th to 20th March 2015|
|Date Of Admit Card||10th April to 03rd May 2015|
|Examination date||03rd May 2015|
Note: For more details regarding JEECUP Application Form 2015 you may visit Official Link