HSBC Scholarship 2015
HSBC will soon disclose a notice as HSBC Scholarship 2015 to support the candidates to do Post graduate degree at the leading universities of UK and also provides a great chance to become a part of a highly global network.
Origin of HSBC was take place in 1853 to fulfill the monetary requirements of customers and to keep pace with sprouting banking. The Bank proposes wide-ranging suite of top-notch products and services to its customers. The bank now is going to provide scholarships 2015 also to encourage the students for post graduate degree.
Interested and capable contenders may apply for this scholarship by sending their application in prescribed manner before the last date. More detailed information about HSBC Scholarship 2015 are mentioned below by the team of portalforjobs.com. Interested applicants must have a look.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have the following eligibility for scholarship:
- You must have a degree of an equivalent discipline.
- Applying aspirants should be an Indian citizen.
- Good English communication skills.
- Intelligence, academic potential, drive, self-management, strength of character and integrity.
Facility providing in HSBC Scholarship:
- Monthly stipend,
- Travel to and from your country via an approved route,
- An arrival and excess baggage allowance,
- A thesis or dissertation grant,
- Cost of an entry clearance visa
- Tuition fees
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible Candidates need to apply online by filling online application form.
- Online form is available on the official website of HSBC
- After filling the form by giving all the required details, press the submit button.
- Take a print out of filled application for future use.
When the exact information will be unfolded on the official website, we will update this page with latest information. So aspirants must keep connecting with this page.
Note: For more detail regarding this scholarship you may also visit official site.