AMU Eligibility Criteria 2015
Aligarh Muslim University has depicted a notification as AMU Eligibility Criteria 2015 for those students who are willing to take admission in (B.Tech, MBA, MCA, MBBS, PHD ). Those candidates who are eligible to take admission in AMU may apply by filling an application form.
AMU is one of the reputated universities in India and this is a dream of most of the students to be the part of AMU, therefore interested and eligible students may apply for the admission.
The entire information related to the AMU Eligibility Criteria 2015 are tailored in the below module by the squad of education.portalforjobs.com
Name of the Corporation
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
The eligibility criteria’s as per the course are:
- B.Tech: Candidates applying for this course must have passed 12th standard with aggregate marks of 50% in Physics, English, and Chemistry & Math’s.
- MBA, MCA: Aspirants must have completed Graduation and need to appear in the entrance exam of AMU.
- MBBS: Candidates choosing MBBS must have obtained minimum aggregate scores of 50% in physics, Chemistry & Biology and then appliers need to appear for the entrance test in AMU.
- P.HD: To take admission in P.HD contender must have completed Masters with aggregate marks of 55% and have obtained atleast 50% of total marks in bachelor’s degree/ diploma.
How to Apply
- Entrants who are fascinated to take the admission in AMU may visit the Official Website.
- Take the print out of the form.
- Fill it very carefully in the prescribed format.
- Attach all the mandatory enclosures along with a form.
- Send it at the address of the university.
Note: Dear visitors for more information related to the AMU Eligibility Criteria you may visit the Official Website.
|AMU Answer Key||Complete Details|
|AMU Admit Card||Complete Details|
|AMU cut off||Complete Details|