AMU Entrance Exam 2014
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has been published a notification regarding its application form 2014 for AMU Entrance Exam 2014. Interested candidates who are eagerly waited for this notification may get all the details from below.
AMU Entrance 2014 Examination is to be conducted every year for the career oriented students. Applicants who want to apply for the examination can fill AMU Application form online 2014 from the official website www.amu.ac.in.
Candidates who are eligible for AMU Admission 2014 must read the full details like exam pattern, eligibility criteria etc given on this page by portalforjobs.com
Name of Organization
Aligarh Muslim University
AMU Entrance Test 2014
Applicants must possess 12th class with 50% aggregate in Math, English, Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent from any recognized Board/Institution.
Applicants need to submit application fee of Rs. 300 to Rs 600 according to the course applied. Fees are required to pay in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of Finance Officer, AMU, and Aligarh to AMU.
AMU Application Form 2014
- Interested and eligible candidates need to fill AMU Application Form 2014 online through its main site that is amucontrollerexams.com.
- Candidates are required to fill the application in the prescribed manner.
- Send it along with application fee to the official address of the University on/ before last date mentioned below.
AMU Exam Pattern
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Exam Type||Objective Type|
AMU Eligibility Criteria 2014: Complete Details
- Last Date of filling application: 10 March 2014 to 24 March 2014
- Exam Date: 27 April 2014 to 8 June 2014
Note: For more details, visit the Official Notification