TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2014
TNPSC released the revised TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2014 for the job applicants who are interested to appear in the examination. You must also know CCSE-II Exam Pattern 2014 which is provided here.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) conducts Combined Civil Services Exam to recruit the dedicated and talented job hunters for Group II Services. The organization conducts written exam and Interview.
Shortlisted candidates after qualifying in the written test will be called for Personal Interview. So if you are going to appear in TNPSC exam then here we are providing you the syllabus and exam pattern information in details as mentioned on this page.
TNPSC Exam Pattern:
Exam is conducted in the following two categories:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Oral Test
Exam Pattern with Total questions and Marks:
|Preliminary||Paper A||Part B|
|General Studies / Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||150 Marks||General Tamil / General English||150 Marks|
|Main Exam||General Studies (Objective type) (Degree Level)||125 questions of 250 Marks||Essay (Descriptive Type) (Degree Level)||50 Marks|
- General Science
- Current Events
- History and Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Indian National Movement
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
Main Examination: Main Examination is conducted in two parts:
- Part A
- Part B
- Role and impact of science and Technology in the Development of India and Tamil Nadu
- Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu
- Socio-Economic Issues in India/ Tamil Nadu
In Part B Essay is conducted in which you will be given the topics related to the topics of Current Issues at National Level.
In Oral Test Personal Interview of 40 marks is conducted.
TNPSC conducts the examination for the following posts.
- Combined Civil Services – I
- Combined Civil Services – II
- Combined Civil Services – III
- Posts Included in Group-IV Services
- Posts Included in Group-VI Services
- Posts Included in Group-VII Services
- Posts Included in Group-VIII Services
- Post Of Village Administrative Officer
- All Technical Examination – SSLC, HSC And Diploma Standard Only
10. All Technical Examination – Degree, PG Degree Standard Only
Note: For more details you may check the Official Website.
TNPSC Group 2 Latest Updates
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification||TNPSC Exam Pattern (Group 2)|
|TNPSC Selection Procedure (Group 2)||TNPSC Previous Year Question Papers (Group 2)|
|TNPSC Coaching Centers||TNPSC Annual Planner|