TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2014
- TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2014 for recruitment of various vacancies is going to be announced by the organization and Exam Date and date of Online Application Form will be announced.
- TNPSC, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the state regulatory authority of Tamil Nadu responsible for recruitments at state level.
- It is required to fill application on or before the closing date. Rests of details are mentioned here on this page by portalforjobs.com.
- Check eligibilities like age, education and other details with applying process, important dates from below described information.
TNPSC Group 2 application form 2014 details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Applicants will get a Pay scale of 5200 to 20200 with a basic pay according to the different offered.
Candidate must be a Diploma bachelors and master degree holder from a recognized institution or university.
- Generally the age criterion is 18 to 40 years or as per the applicability of post.
- Reservation and relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories.
- Application fee should be submitted by the candidates in order to appear in the examination and it will be according to the norms of organization. Aspirants belong to reserved category will get relaxation in fee.
- Fee could be paid through net banking as well as by using challan form.
Online application for TNPSC Group 2
Applications could be filled online form the official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Visit on there to find a proper link for filling online application.
Before filling online application just read out the important details and way to fill online application as it is also present on official website. You must be having a valid email-id.
Now start filling application form and complete it accurate manner. Submit the form after uploading scanned photograph and signature.
Take a print for future use.
- Start date of online registration - declared soon
- Closing date to submit application – disclosed soon
- Exam date – available shortly
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test and after that selected participants will be called for personnel interview.
Read out the latest information brochure at official site.