TNPSC Group 2 Model Question Paper
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has broadcasted TNPSC Group 2 Model Question Paper With Answers and Sample papers also so that candidates may prepare better
- This exam is conducted to recruit deserving candidates for civil services in Tamil Nadu. Portalforjobs.com is brought to you previous year model question paper for helping in your preparation for TNPSC Group 2 upcoming exam.
- By this year Combined Subordinate Service Examination-1 will takes place in October or November.
Types of Questions
Now you will come to know what the Types of Questions are:
- TNPSC Group II consists of two types of questions one is the General Knowledge with General English and the other is General Knowledge with General Tamil.
- While appearing for this exam the applicants need to choose the right set of questions, they may either answer for the English pattern or for Tamil.
TNPSC Group 2 Model Question With Answers
Q1. Which continent has the highest number of countries?
d. South America
Ans. A Africa
Q2. What is the name of science through which you can modify the characteristics of an organism by modifying its DNA?
b. Genetic Engineering
d. Organic Science
Ans. B Genetic Engineering
Q3. In what year was Shah Jahan proclaimed as emperor?
Ans. B 1628
Q4. When was the first Nobel prize awarded?
Ans. C 1901
Q5. Which is the Indian state with the second highest literacy rate?
Ans. D Mizoram
Q6. What is the World’s largest island?
Ans. D Greenland
Q7. The International Hockey Federation has decided to allot the next Hockey World Cup in 2010 to India. In which year Hockey World Cup tournament started?
Ans. A 1971
Q8. Recently 12-member Sikkim Cabinet was sworn in and Pavan Kumar Chamling becomes CM for the ________?
a. 2nd time
b. 3rd time
c. 4th time
d. 5th time
Ans. c. 4th time
Q9. Who has won his maiden International Tennis Federation (ITF) title at Delhi Lawn Tennis Association on April 25, 2009?
a. Yuki Bhambari
b. Vishnu Vardhan
c. Leander Paes
d. Mahesh Bhupti
Ans. A Yuki Bhambari
Q10. ‘Open Market Operation ‘ is a part of
a. Income Policy
b. Fiscal Policy
c. Credit Policy
d. Labour Policy
Ans. D Labour Policy
Dear applicants for more details about all sections answers with questions go to the following link:
|TNPSC Coaching Centres||Get Details|
|TNPSC Syllabus 2014||Get Details|
|TNPSC Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|TNPSC Selection Procedure||Get Details|
|TNPSC Previous Year Question||Get Details|
|TNPSC Exam Schedule||Get Details|