RPSC RAS Result 2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer has declared RPSC RAS Result 2015 of RAS/RTS Combine Comp. (Mains) Exam. Candidates who are appeared in the exam they can check exam result and cut off marks through online Process.
- Huge number of contenders appeared in this examination. All applicants who take part in main exam and waiting for their Rajasthan Administrative Service exam result they can check list of roll numbers of selected contenders.
- As Rajasthan Administrative Service (Main) Examination 2015 result has been announced. Those applicants who are eagerly waiting for exam result now they can check it and appear in the interview for final selection.
- Qualified contenders will be called individually for personality test / interview. All the important details about RPSC RAS Result 2015 are given below by the team of education.portalforjobs.com.
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer|
|Type of announcement||RPSC RAS Result 2015|
How to Check RPSC RAS Result 2015
Those candidates want to check their exam result and cut off marks they can check it easily by following these simple steps.
- Firstly contenders must logon the official web site which is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, go to the result section which is given in left side bar on the home page.
- Then select the appropriate result link for RAS (Mains) Exam.
- Now result page will be in front of you in form of PDF.
- Check your roll number to ensure their selection and go for further process.
- You can download the list and take a printout of it for your convenience.
Note: Dear Aspirants! Check or download the exam result of RPSC RAS/RTS Combine Comp. (Mains) Exam through Official Link
Candidates who have applied for the examination can bookmark this page for any updates too. You can also subscribe our free email section to get the updated details. If you have any query regarding this you can leave it in the comment box. Applicants can join us on Facebook and Google plus to get the latest information on your time line.