OTET Admit Card 2015
Board of Secondary Education, Orissa will release a notification for the OTET Admit Card 2015. Applicants may download their OTET Duplicate Admit Card online through this page.
Orissa Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by the Government of Orissa to recruit the qualified applicants for the posts of teachers. Various vacancies are unfolded for primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Orissa.
To qualify the TET is mandatory for all the B.Ed. qualified applicants so as to become a teacher in the schools of Orissa. And hall ticket is essential to participate in the exam. Otherwise no one can be eligible to sit in the exam hall.
Applicants may download the OTET Admit Card through this page. All the information on this page is well furnished below by the team of portalforjobs.com.
How to download the exam Hall ticket:
Those contenders who want to get their Call letter they can download it from the official website which is www.bseodisha.nic.in
Applicants must read the below given instructions to download exam hall ticket. Here we are given some easy steps that you can easily download the exam call Letter.
- Firstly must log on the official website that is www.bseodisha.nic.in
- After that go to the examination section and find the proper link of the admit card.
- Fill the exact registration number / roll number, date of birth in the given text boxes.
- Then you will see the hall ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- You can download the call letter and take a print out of it.
Note: For more details you must visit the Official website