National Institute of Science Education and Research is going to conduct NEST 2015 for students who are seeking for admission in NISER. Candidates are required to fill application form to appear in NEST 2015 Entrance Exam on or before the last date.
- NEST is compulsory for those students who want to take admission in NISER Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai in Department of Atomic Energy.
- There are 100 + 2 seats in session of 2015- 2016. You must know about the Eligibility criteria before applying.
- More details about this Exam such as last date, Applying process are mentioned on this page by education.portalforjobs.com.
Candidates who are applying for NEST 2015 Entrance Exam, they must have passed 12th or equivalent from Science Stream from recognized Board/ Institution.
General and OBC applicants should be born on or after July 15, 1995 are eligible to apply. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the SC/ ST category.
|Particulars||ONLINE Application Fee (by DD or SB Collect)||OFFLINE Application Fee (by DD only)|
|Male (General and OBC categories)||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 70/-|
|Male (SC and ST categories)||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Female (All categories)||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Persons with Physical Disability (All categories)||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “NISER NEST” payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Applicants can also pay the fee through Credit/Debit card or through Net banking.
The applicants will be shortlisted on basis of their performance in NEST 2015. The list of selected candidates will be published on June 2015 at the official website.
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply through Online or Offline. In Online Mode, Firstly contenders have to register themselves and then they can apply by visiting “Apply Online” link. You must fill application form in correct manner. Upload your passport size photographs and signature. After that you have to send the application form along with the copy of DD and Challan form at given address.
Candidates can send the application through postal. In this mode they have to send a request for application through speed post letter at given address. Candidates have to write their correct address. After that they will receive an application Kit. Students have to fill up form and send this application along with DD or Challan form through speed post.
“The Chief Coordinator,
NEST 2015, NISER, Institute of Physics Campus,
Sachivalaya Marg, Sainik School (PO),
Bhubaneswar – 751 005, Odisha”
|Last date for receipt of completed Offline Application form||March 07, 2015|
|Online application closes|
|Dispatch of offline admit cards starts||April 15, 2015|
|Download of online admit cards starts||April 15, 2015|
|Date of examination||May 30, 2015|
|Results on NEST website||June 19, 2015|
Note: For more details, you can check the official website