NATA Syllabus 2015
NATA Syllabus 2015 has been released for the candidates who want to appear in this examination. NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture, is conducted for admission in Bachelor’s degree in Architecture by Council of Architecture (COA).
The score achieved by the students in this exam is concerned by admissions authorities of Govt. Aided & unaided colleges of Architecture.
This test is conducted to test the drawing and observation skills and critical thinking ability. The test is conducted at different centres in India. Candidates having good score in intermediate may apply. NATA Syllabus in a proper way is mentioned here so follow this page published by portalforjobs.com:
NATA Exam is conducted into two parts:
- Drawing Test
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
In this test you have attempt three questions based on the following criteria. Duration of this test is 2 hour.
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and portray in a visually attractive manner
- To visualize and draw the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on its surroundings.
- Sense of perspective- drawing.
To combine and compose given three-dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing pencil sketches on themes.
- Two dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
It is a computer based test in which 40 multiple questions are given to solve based on following criteria:
- Three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings.
- Different sides of three-dimensional objects.
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects on the basis of textural qualities.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
- Architectural awareness.
- No negative marking.
- There is a 10 minute break between the Drawing Test and Aesthetic Sensitivity Test.
For more information you must visit the Official Website