Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites www.bets.zone Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Home / Syllabus / JEST Syllabus 2015 CS, Mathematics, Electronics | Jest Exam Pattern 2015

JEST Syllabus 2015 CS, Mathematics, Electronics | Jest Exam Pattern 2015

JEST Syllabus 2015

  • Joint Entrance screening test is a known test for admission in Ph.D in course of computer science, Mathematics and Electronics. JEST Syllabus according to Jest Exam Pattern 2015 for all courses is given below by the team of portalforjobs.com.
  • There are number students who want to give this test and searching for JEST syllabus.They all can also get all the information related to Jest Exam Pattern of CS, Mathematics, Electronics on this page.

Association Name

JEST Examination Board

JEST Syllabus 2015

Physics Syllabus:

  • Classical Mechanic
  • Electromagnetic Theory and Optics
  • Quantum Mechanics
  • Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics
  • Mathematical Methods
  • Electronics and Experimental Methods

Physics Sample Papers Pattern:

  • The total marks of the exam are 100 marks.
  • Physics exam is multiple choice question paper only.

Question papers of Physics consisting of two levels of difficulties

  • The 1st level has 25 simple questions of 1 mark each.
  • The 2nd level has 25 tough questions of each 3 marks.
  • Approximately 40% questions coming from B.Sc. level and remaining 60% will be of M.Sc. level.
    Computer Science Syllabus 2015
  • Analytical Reasoning
  • Deduction
  • Discrete Mathematics
  • Simple principles of Programming
  • Combinational, Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Graph Theory.

Computer Science Sample Papers Pattern:

  • The Question paper of the Theoretical Computer science will mainly focus on the theoretical Computer Science Syllabus subjects.
  • In the  Exam Pattern of Computer Science question paper have both varieties of questions short answers as well as detail problem solving.

Mathematics Syllabus:

  • Math’s syllabus will cover all books units of B.Sc mathematics and most of the portion of exam will from the books of M.Sc.
  • JEST 2015 exam will be of 03 hours and no. of questions in the Exam will be objective type only.

Note: For further details check Official Website.

About Portalforjobs

Check Also

TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2016 PDF Download In English, Exam Pattern

TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus Dear Viewers! On this web page you will get all the ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>