HCL Placement Papers 2013 – 2014
- HCL Placement Papers 2013 – 2014 has been posted on this web page for those job seekers who have technical degree and desire as well to join this world famous company in the field of technology.
- Sample Questions With Answers in PDF file are mentioned below for better practice to get recruit in HCL at any disclosed position.
- HCL Technologies has been awarded +CNBC-TV18′s India Business Leader Award for “Outstanding Company of the Year.” Now your intensity will increase to join this organization by cracking the process of recruitment.
Selection procedure for the placement:
- Online Test
- English written test
- Face to face Interview
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Technical questions of C
- Data Structure
- Problems on Numbers
- Profit n Loss
- Permutations n Combinations
- Chain Rule
- Odd man out Series
- Simple Interest
- Pipe n Cistern
- Blood Relations test
- Seating Arrangement
- Direction sense
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Spotting Errors
- Ordering of Words
- Completing Statements
- Idioms and Phrases
- One Word Substitutes
- Sentence Correction
- Ordering of Sentences
- Ordering of Sentences
Here are few questions for your Practice which cover all the topics:
Q.1. Which of the following involves context switch
a) system call
b) priviliged instruction
c) floating poitnt exception
d) all the above
Q.2. In OST, terminal emulation is done in
a) sessions layer
b) application layer
c) presentation layer
d) transport layer
Q.3. For 1 MB memory, the number of address lines required
Q.4. Semaphore is used for
b) Dead-lock avoidance
Q.5. Which holds true for the following statement class c: public A, public B
a) 2 member in class A, B should not have same name
b) 2 member in class A, C should not have same name
Q.6. Preproconia does not do which one of the following
b) conditional complication
c) in type checking
d) including load file
Q.7. Piggy backing is a technique for
a) Flow control
Q.8. How many segment registers are there in the 8086 processor?
Q.9. Which of the following statement is true about the fusion remove element
a) It work when head is the same as rp
b) It does not work when rp is the last element on the list
c) It sets the head of the list correctly
d) It works in all cases
Q.10. Which of the following fractions is less than 1/3?
Q.11. One of Mr. Horton, his wife, their son, and Mr. Horton’s mother is a doctor and another is a lawyer.
a) If the doctor is younger than the lawyer, then the doctor and the lawyer are not blood relatives.
b) If the doctor is a woman, then the doctor and the lawyer are blood relatives.
c) If the lawyer is a man, then the doctor is a man.
d) Whose occupation you know?
Ans: Mr. Horton: he is the doctor.
Dear aspirants if you are looking for more information about HCL then visit Official Website of this company.