UPMSSCB Admit Card 2015
Candidates who have applied for the UP TGT and PGT Examinations are pleased to know that Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Staff Selection Board has issued the UPMSSCB Admit Card 2015. Applicants who are going to appear in the exam can download their call letter from here.
Every year Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Staff Selection Board conducts the Post Graduate Teachers/ Trained Graduate Teachers written examination to recruit the teachers in institutions recognized under the intermediate education act 1921.
Additional essential Details about the Examination, How to Get UPMSSCB Admit Card 2015 will be provided here, by the team of www.portalforjobs.com. Contenders are required to carry their admit card, since it is mandatory for the all applicants to sit in the examination hall.
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
Procedure to Get call Letter
In this section we are providing some useful instructions to download the hall ticket within few minutes.
- Job seekers have to visit UPSESSB Official Website www.upsessb.org
- Locate the correct link of the admit card.
- Fill up all the significant information like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then submit the information or proceed to continue.
- Candidates will see their Examination Pass.
- Take a print out of it and keep it with you at the time of Entrance in Examination Hall
How to download Hall Ticket Online: Check Details
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Exam Date||25th January 2014, 01st February 2015 & 08th February 2015|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) Exam Date||15th February 2015 & 22th February 2015|
Note: Go to Official Website for getting more details.
|How to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|How to Complete Exam with in time||Get Details|
|How to concentrate on Studies||Get Details|
|How to get rid from Exam Fear||Get Details|
You can get all recent info directly in your mail box by subscribing our free email service. Aspirants can also join us on Facebook or Google plus. We will send you the latest updates on your Facebook wall.