CUSAT Admission 2015
- Cochin University of Science and Technology is inviting Application forms from those candidates who want to take admission in undergraduate, Post graduate, diploma and degree programme through CUSAT Admission 2015 Notification.
- Admission will be given on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/ LET/ DAT/ GATE. Schedule of all events are listed below on this page.
- The university offers different kinds of degree and research programme. A precise discussion about the eligibility criteria and applying procedure is given below by education.portalforjobs.com
Details of CUSAT Admission 2015 Notification
For under graduate course: Candidate must have completed 10+2 with requisite subjects.
For post graduate courses: Aspirants must have done graduation with relevant discipline from a recognized university.
For PhD programme: Applier must have obtained masters degree in concerned stream of study from an esteemed university
Description of admission process
|Admission through||Offered courses|
|CAT||B. Tech,5 yr integrated M. Sc., BBA, B. com, LLB, LLM, MBA, MA, MCA, PhD, MSc,|
|DAT||Diploma/ certificate (Part time), MA (translation), M. Phil(full time), PhD, post doctoral fellowship|
|LET||Lateral entry to B. tech|
- For General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs. 500/-
- For NRI Quota – Rs. 6000/-
- For Diploma & Certificate Programme and Post Doctoral Programme – Rs. 100/- (General) Rs. 50/- (SC/ST)
Mode of payment
Payment could be made through a challan or demand draft in favor of “Registrar, CUSAT payable at Cochin”, issued by SBI/SBT Bank.
Firstly, visit the official website at cusat.nic.in. and start the registration process by reading the terms and conditions.
The registration process will be in two stages:
First stage registration
Fill up the basic details like name, age, educational qualification etc. after providing these details you will get an ID with password that will be sent to you through a mail or an SMS.
Second stage registration
Log in with your ID and Password and change the password. After that, upload your recent passport size photo and signature and get the printed copy of challan form. Submit fee with challan.
candidates can now apply till 03 February 2015
Note: Visit the Official Website