Institute of charted Accountant is going to conduct the CA CPT 2015 Entrance Exam for the candidates who are desire to take the Admission in Chartered accountancy CA program. Contenders who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply against the notification of CPT 2015 Entrance Exam by submitting the application form on or before the last date.
CA CPT 2015, Chartered Accountancy-Common Proficiency Test is organized for admission in 2 years charted accountancy course. Exam will be in to three stages. Institute of charted Accountant conducts this exam twice in a year in June and December month.
Additional Details about the CPT 2015 Application Form such as age and educational qualification, selection Process, how to apply, exam dates are concisely written below by our team of portalforjobs.com.
Name Of The Organization:
Institute of charted Accountant
Aspirants must satisfy any of the following criteria for CPT 2015 Entrance Exam which is as:
- Applicants who have passed B.Com, M.Com, LLB, ICWA, CS or MBA degree in their first chance are able to apply.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Contenders are required to obtain the Form from the Deputy Secretary (Examinations), ICAI, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110002 on cash payment of Rs.1000 (Rs. 500 towards Examination Fee and Rs. 1000 for the cost of the Exam Form).
- Candidates who are taking the facility for submitting the Form online mode only need to pay Rs. 500 as Examination Fees. They are free from paying Rs. 1000 for the Cost of the Exam Form.
- Candidates opting for Kathmandu centre are required to remit INR.1850/- as a fee.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of CA CPT Exam 2015.
Procedure to apply
Candidates can apply for CA CPT 2015 Entrance Exam either through the offline mode or by the offline mode.
- Applicants can apply online through the official website that is icaiexam.icai.org.
- Select the appropriate link.
- Then enter your Login details by using your ID and password and fill the application form with all asked details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form after completion of it.
- After that, you must take the hard copy of the system generated form for future use.
Candidates who are applying offline they are required to send the dully filled Applications to the below tuned address or by hand delivery at the office of Institute at New Delhi and at the De centralized Offices of the concerned Institute.
Deputy Secretary (Examinations)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110002
Date To Be Kept In Mind:
|Opening date for the filling application form||7th April 2015|
|Last date for the submission of forms/ fees||28th April 2015|
|Exam Date||14th June 2015|
Note: For more details regarding CPT 2015 Application Form open the Official Link