CLAT Counselling 2015
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhi nagar, is going to conduct the CLAT Counselling 2015. Candidates can get the information about CLAT Counselling Process, Schedule Dates, etc. Online from this page.
Aspirants, who will qualify the Common Law Admission Test 2015, will get eligible to participate in the CLAT Counselling Process 2015.
Further details regarding this notification like Important Documents, Steps to be followed for and Important Dates are mentioned below by the portalforjobs.com
Procedure to Apply for CLAT Counselling 2015:
- Students need to report at the venue of the counselling.
- Contenders who have attended the counselling session will be allotted seats according to the merit list.
- Select the course of your choice and may be you will get the course as per the ranking.
- Verify the exact dates from the official website i.e. clat.ac.in
Important Documents to be carried by the candidate
- Call Letter.
- Admit Card.
- A bank draft.
- Original certificates of Class 10 and 12th along with two photocopies of each document.
- Score Card/ Rank Card.
- Medical certificate as confirmed on application form.
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
|Description of activities||Date (Tentative)|
|Date of Declaration of Results||6th June|
|Commencement of counselling period for first 2500 candidates||7th June|
|Last Date for exercising the option to remain in the admission process for first 2500 candidates in the merit list||15th June|
|Publication of First Subsidiary List of candidates allotted to various Universities against the actual left out seats||19th June|
|Publication of Second Subsidiary List of candidates allotted to various Universities against the actual left out seats||22rd June|
|Publication of Third Subsidiary List of candidates allotted to various Universities against the actual left out seats||25th June|
|Publication of Fourth Subsidiary List of candidates allotted to various Universities against the actual left out seats||28th June|
|Announcement of Final List of admitted candidates||6th July|
Note: For further information, applicants must check the official link.