CDS Previous Year Paper
CDS exam Previous Year Paper is the best way of practicing for the entrance examinations. On this web portal you can easily get the Sample papers and model question paper with answers.
- Union public service commission conducted CDS exam every year, which has rights to declare exam paper and solved exam questions.
- Innumerable candidates appear every year in the CDS exam, those contenders who are preparing for the CDS exam they can get the sample paper for the preparation on this web page.
- CDS exam will be accomplished in this year for the selection in Indian Armed Forces, Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Union public service commission (UPSC) has been scheduled all the sets of the CDS question paper on the official web portal.
- Those candidates who want to get prepare for the exam they can download the Sample Model Question Paper with Answers.
- Dear job seekers! You can get the more relevant details like CDS Previous Year Paper or Sample Model Question Paper with Answers in the below section which is being provided by our web portal that is portalforjobs.com.
CDS exam covers following parts:
- General Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematics
CDS Paper Pattern
The CDS examination will be conducted in two phases:
- Written examination
- Interview/ personality test
A). For admission in IMA, INA and AFA:
|Paper||Name of Subject||Duration of Exam||Total Marks|
|Paper I||English||120 Minutes (2 hours)||100 Marks|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||120 Minutes (2 hours)||100 Marks|
|Paper III||Elementary Mathematics||120 Minutes (2 hours)||100 Marks|
B). For Admission in Officers Training Academy:
|Paper||Subject Name||Duration of exam||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||General Knowledge||120 minutes (2 hours)||100 marks|
|Paper 2||English||120 minutes (2 hours)||100 marks|
You can get the PDF of Previous Year Paper by the below given links:
CDS Model Question Paper with Answers:
Ques.1) X can do a piece of work in 25 days. Y is 25% more deficient than X. The number of days taken by Y is:
(a) 15 days
(b) 20 days
(c) 21 days
(d) 30 days
Ans: 20 days
Ques.2) A cloth store is offering “Buy 3, get 1free”. What is the net percentage discount being offered by the store?
Ques.3) The Indian Army undertook operation Meghdoot to establish Indian control over?
(a) Sir Creek
(b) Aksai Chin
(c) Siachen Glacier
(d) Drass Sector
Ans: Siachen Glacier
Ques.4) INS vikramaditya scheduled for induction into the Indian navy soon the name given to?
(a) An aircraft career
(b) A Nuclear submarine
(c) An amphibious assault vessel
(d) A stealth ship
Ans: An aircraft career
Ques.5) The first Ruler to be shown in image as wearing a dress akin to trousers is?
Ques.6) Arrange the following tributaries of river Brahmaputra from west to east :
Ques.7) Which one among the following nuclear—capable countries has a declared No First Use policy?
(a) United States of America
(b) People’s Republic of China
Ans: People’s Republic of China
Ques. 8) The year 2002 Code of Conduct related to territorial and maritime dispute in the South China Sea was signed between China and
(c) United States of America
Ques.9) The waves that help scientists to understand the internal structure of the Earth are?
(a) primary waves
(b) secondary waves
(c) surface waves
(d) longitudinal waves
Ans: secondary waves
Ques.10) Which one among the following is not included in the Fundamental Rights embodied in the Constitution of India?
(a) Right to Equality
(b) Right to Freedom
(0) Right against Exploitation
(d) Right to Information
Ans: Right to Information
Latest CDS Notification & Latest Updates
|CDS Online Application Form||CDS Books|
|CDS Eligibility Criteria||CDS Coaching Classes|
|UPSC Exam Calendar||CDS Syllabus/ Exam pattern|
You may also get the CDS question paper with solutions through this Official Link