Assam Madrassa TET Result 2015
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA) has announced Assam Madrassa TET Result 2015. Candidates who have participated in the RMSA Teacher Eligibility Test they can check their RMSA TET result/ Merit List through online Process.
- Assam Madrassa Teacher Eligibility Test is eligibility exam prearranged for the selection of suitable contenders for various positions of Lecturer, Assistant Teacher for Senior & Pre-Senior Section, Asst Teacher for BA, B.Sc & Hindi, and Assistant Assamese Teacher.
- Large number of applicants registered for exam as well as participated in it at different test centers throughout India. Now, all of the exam giver candidates are glad to know that result for exam has declared.
- Selection of applicants on various posts of Teachers will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Teacher Eligibility Test. We are advised to all aspirants check their outcome of exam through direct link provided below.
- All those candidates who have appeared in Assam TET Examination can get all details about Assam Madrassa TET Result 2015 from underneath section of this page, which is structured by the unit of education.portalforjobs.com.
|Name Of Organization||Axom Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan mission|
|Exam Name||Assam Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Type Of Announcement||Assam Madrassa TET Result 2015|
How to check result online: More Details
How to Check Assam Madrassa TET Result 2015?
Dear aspirants follow below instructions to check outcome of exam easily:
- First of all applicants are required to visit official web site which is www.rmsaassam.in
- Now follow to TET section and choose appropriate link as Higher Secondary / Secondary TET.
- Then search out appropriate link of result.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth.
- Your outcome of exam will be display on your computer screen.
- Download it and save it in your computer for future use
Candidates can get all latest updates regarding Forest Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Teacher Eligibility Test direct to their email inbox by subscribing our free email alert service.
You can also follow us on Google plus as well as like our page on Face book. If you have any query then must ask us through the comment box below, we will like to solve your query as soon as possible.
Note: Contenders check outcome of exam through Official Link