NDA Admit Card 2015
NDA Admit Card 2015 has been issued by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who have applied against the notification for UPSC NDA/NA Part 2 Exam they can download their NDA E- Admit Card from 05th Sep 2014 to 28th Sep 2014.
UPSC executes recruitment examination for National defense Academy and Naval Academy posts. Those candidates who will be qualified in this examination will called for the next step as interview or other process according to the post. The first step i.e. Written Examination is going to be conduct on 28th September 2014 on various centers.
Every candidate will need for the hall ticket issued by the UPSC which consist the name of the candidate, reg. no. / roll no, examination center etc. because in lack of Admit Card the candidate will not be permitted to be present at the examination.
Candidates please check the entire details of NDA Admit Card 2015 by scroll down this page of portalforjobs.com. Please have a look below:
Name of the Organization:
Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination:
NDA & NA Exam (II), 2014
Name of the Posts:
- National defense Academy
- Naval Academy
Admit Card Status:
|Starting date for downloading the admit card||5th Sep 2014|
|Last date for downloading the admit card||28th Sep 2014|
|Date of Examination||28th Sep 2014|
Way to Download Hall Ticket:
- Log on to the official site by www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select the “Examination” button from the menu bar and then press on “e-Admit Card”.
- After that select your examination name from the “e-admit card” section.
- After that press the appropriate link then you will find 3 ways by which you can reach to your admit card.
- By Registration, by Roll no and by Name.
- Choose one amongst all.
- Provide Date of Birth and fill up the next blank with characters visible there in the form of an image.
- Select the Submit button to retrieve the hall ticket.
- Take a hard copy of the admit card for future use.
Candidates can download their e-admit card from this Official Link.
|NDA Syllabus||NDA Coaching Institutes|
|NDA Sample Question Paper||How To Prepare For Written Exam|